Tarot for Your Self A Workbook for Personal Transformation Second Edition
Tarot for Your Self: A Workbook for Personal Transformation by Mary K. Greer is a comprehensive guide to using the tarot for personal growth and development. The book covers everything from choosing a deck and learning the basics of tarot to interpreting the cards and giving readings.
Greer is a respected tarot teacher and author, and her book is full of practical advice and insights. She covers a wide range of topics, including:
- The history and symbolism of tarot
- How to interpret the cards
- How to give readings
- How to use the tarot for personal growth
- How to deal with ethical issues
Greer’s writing is clear and engaging, and she does a good job of explaining complex concepts in a way that is easy to understand. The book is also full of helpful exercises and examples.
Tarot for Your Self is a valuable resource for anyone who is interested in using the tarot for personal growth. The book is well-written, informative, and inspiring.
Here are some pros and cons of the book:
- Clear and engaging writing style
- Insightful and inspiring interpretations
- Comprehensive coverage of all aspects of using the tarot for personal growth
- Helpful exercises and examples
- Some of the symbolism may be difficult to understand for beginners
- The book is not as visually appealing as some other tarot books
Overall, Tarot for Your Self is a valuable resource for anyone who is interested in using the tarot for personal growth. The book is well-written, informative, and inspiring.
If you are looking for a book that will help you to understand the tarot and use it to grow as a person, then Tarot for Your Self is a great choice. However, if you are looking for a book that is more visually appealing or that is specifically designed for beginners, then you may want to consider other options.
Here are some other resources that you may find helpful:
- The Tarot Bible by Robert M. Place
- Tarot for Beginners by Barbara Moore
- The Ultimate Guide to Tarot by Liz Dean
- Tarot: A Comprehensive Guide to the Cards and Their Meanings by Robin Wood
I hope this helps!